Sunday, April 5, 2009

BTW ~ Minor Mishap Today


Miss Mac decided on her own to feed the horses. She tries to take care of everything when she is here. After all, someone has to do it!

Three of the boys came running into the house, "Do you know Michaela did?".....(No, but they didn't give me time to say that.)

"She stuck her hand in the horse's mouth!!"....I was cooking, but by this time, I am heading for the door. "Is she alright?"

"Yeah, he didn't bite her or nothing. Can we have a sandwich?"

"No, I'm trying to cook right now."

The horse Michaela decided to give a little "treat" to, was the stud.....but evidently, she has him wrapped around her finger like the rest of us!

She came in and told me all about it. She was quite pleased with herself. Such sass!

No comments:

Post a Comment